Product Manager, ThinkNow ConneKt
We’re looking for a Product Manager (“PM”) to help execute our product vision of making marketing data of underrepresented audiences in the U.S. accessible to marketing professionals in an on-demand environment.
Product Manager Job Responsibilities:
Develop ThinkNow ConneKt into viable Software as a Service Platform by identifying potential feature updates; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, developing timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product feature update introduction; developing marketing and sales strategies.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by joining sales calls and asking potential and current clients about needs and wants.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product feature updates by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Define product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Brings new product features to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development team.
- Introduces and markets new product features by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and development team.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing development and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Required Skills: 3+ Years in Product Management for user interfacing digital products
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 / year
Experience: Product Management: 3 years (Required)
Please Write to – Mario Carrasco